Increase your sales
Whether you’re selling physical goods that need shipping, or downloadable items such as software, an eCommerce website is an important channel for retailers. In fact, for many of our clients it’s their only sales channel.
Our focus is on helping our clients generate the best possible return on their investment.
Sales & marketing tools
If only it were as simple as starting a store and the customers would come to you!
Our eCommerce websites can include the following capability:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) – we use one of the best platforms for SEO practices
- Discounts & vouchers – pick from fixed or percentage money off and free shipping options
- Product reviews – enable your customers to leave feedback
- Social media integration – sell products via FaceBook
- Follow-up emails – order confirmations and customer satisfaction enquiries
- Newsletter sign-ups – ability to opt into mailing list and e-mailers
- Flexible shipping methods – multiple options by shipping zone, country, product category and user roles
- Taxes – calculated automatically based on customer location and/or shipping address
Every eCommerce site we develop is bespoke and designed specifically to meet our clients requirements in both design and functionality.
We can create user accounts, wishlists, multiple delivery options, separate trade and consumer areas, variable pricing options, customisable product options and many more tailor-made services. Just let us know the special features you want.
WordPress & WooCommerce
With over 7 million downloads to date, WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin available. It’s intuitive to use, simple to manage and easy to maintain – that’s why our clients love it.
WooCommerce has been built to integrate seamlessly into WordPress. With over 300 extensions to choose from, it can extend your store with a vast number of features to create whatever you want.
Full service capability
In addition to building your online shop we can also provide digital marketing to encourage more visits, ongoing support to maintain product pages and detailed reporting using web analytics.
We can do as little, or as much, as you want to help you get the most from your online shop.
Analytics & reporting
All your sales data can seamlessly integrate within your Google Analytics account to help you understand how your site is performing.
Also, at a glance sales reports can be created to help you easy track sales orders, shop visits and net/gross earnings. We can even help you identify valuable insights into your orders to track sales and predict growth trends.