Technical site audits
If you have an existing website we’ll conduct an in-depth evaluation to identify onsite improvements that’ll aid your current search visibility. Our SEO team looks at dozens of factors and will make recommendations in order of priority and impact on your ranking.
Google uses around 200 different factors within its search ranking algorithm, so it’s no surprise that many of our clients find it perplexing. We’ll help you create a strategy to identify the right keywords and how to use them on your website.
On site SEO
This refers to SEO improvements within your own website and includes:
- Code quality – well written code ensures your site can be crawled by search engines to index your pages
- Meta data & page titles – used correctly these will help you rank for you chosen keywords
- Internal links – not only do these help visitors navigate your site, they also help search engines establish your site architecture
Good quality, engaging content is important for your visitors and your search ranking. We can help you create useful content that is relevant for your keyword search terms – without it sounding unnatural or false.
All too often we see sites that are ‘crammed’ with search terms, resulting in a poor visitor experience and being penalised by search engines. Well written content, that is updated regularly, achieves higher rankings in search engine results.
Off site SEO
This refers to search improvements outside of your website and primarily involves link building. Gaining ‘inbound links’ from relevant websites is seen by many experts to be the most important factor for SEO.
But not all links are equal! Well help you identify high authority and trusted sites to help move your pages up the search rankings.
Google provides a number of invaluable tools that every website should be using. We can ensure they’re setup correctly and help you make the most of the information they provide.
- Google Search Console – (formally Google Webmaster Tools) identify page indexing issues, broken links, test your sitemap and plenty more
- Google Analytics – discover information about your web visits, monitor SEO performance and track visitor engagement
- Google Places for Business – if you want to rank for local searches, this tool is essential
- Google PageSpeed Insights – check your site on mobile and desktops and get it up to speed